1.) If you’ve ever thought you’d like to travel to Mars, here’s your opportunity. If you’re healthy, between 5 feet and 6 feet 2 inches tall, and 18 or older, you can apply to be a part of the Mars One Project. The non-profit organization is looking to put a team of astronauts on Mars by 2023. Applications are being accepted now for the 8 year training period that will include learning engineering, making mechanical repairs, and tending crops. The one catch to the mission - it’s a one way trip – there’s no return trip back to Earth. This group of people venturing to the Red Planet may be the first people to live on Mars, and die there as well.
2.) Worried that your son or daughter might be on drugs? Consider hiring the RK Agency. The Fort Worth, Texas company is offering drug-sniffing dogs to parents who want to know if their kids are using illegal substances. The trained dogs can detect heroin, meth, marijuana and cocaine. The cost to bring the canine to your home is about $350.
3.) You’ve always wanted to buy yourself a Ferrari – well, according to Autoguide, there’s a 43% chance you're going to be disappointed. A new survey asked drivers if they're entertained by driving their cars. And only 57% of Ferrari drivers said yes, they love driving their Ferraris. Of the cars included in the survey, only Volvo drivers get less entertainment out of driving than Ferrari drivers, with just 46% of Volvo drivers love the feeling of driving their Volvos. BMW owners were the happiest with 82% say they love driving their BMW. Overall, 69% of people say they enjoy driving their cars.