Bring tech to the table with these Thanksgiving apps that can help with everything from cooking the main meal, helping figure out what to do with leftovers and more!
1) CHOW's Thanksgiving Dinner Coach- Cost: free. This virtual dinner coach is your key to a stress-free holiday. A calendar breaks down what you have to do each day and the app generates a grocery list based on the recipes you choose. It even tells you how long it will take you to prep on each day. At no cost, this app is a must-have for anyone hosting a feast.
2) Butterball Cookbook Plus- Cost: $4.99. Tips for the turkey and how-to videos make a dry bird a thing of the past. Free recipes each month make this an app you can use long after the holiday's over. The company also has a hotline, or you can tweet them emergency turkey questions.
3) Appetites' Easy as Pie featuring Evan Kleinman- Cost: $2.99. On Thanksgiving, pie is the star of the dessert table. This app includes 20 different recipes along with step-by-step videos. We can't wait to try the Chai Spice Pumpkin and the Butterscotch Toffee pies.
4) KitchenPad Timer- Cost: $1.99. This visual kitchen timer lets you set up to nine- timers at once. Set separate timers for turkey, stuffing or gravy so you can forget about them and worry about other things.
5) Leftovers- Cost: $0.99. Once the meal is finished, you might feel as if you have enough food left for an army. With this Leftovers Four Day Throw Away app, it's easy to know what you should toss or save.