As we ran through this morning, from the Huffington Post, here are the seven happy things in our life that stress us out:
1) Vacation: Yes, they're supposed to be relaxing, but an Expedia survey discovered that 53% of working Americans don't come back from vacation feeling relaxed.
2) Sundays: 26% of workers experience stress on Sundays because they are anxious about going back to work on Monday.
3) Getting a new job or promotion: Should be fun, right? But six in 10 managers rated the stress of a promotion or career transition as being second only to a divorce.
4) Falling in love: The early stages can be very stressful for some. Intimacy with a new partner can trigger fear, anxiety, hormone changes, and frequent mood fluctuations, creating an emotionally turbulent and frequently stressful state.
5) Birthdays: Especially milestone birthdays are stressful. The yearly reminder that you're getting older is often fraught with uncertainty about the future and past regrets.
6) Being engaged: Planning a wedding is not easy -- the months leading up to the supposed "happiest day of your life" can become a breeding ground of stress and anxiety for newly engaged couples.
7) Retiring: Financial concerns, anxiety over leaving work and struggling to adapt to a new lifestyle frequently add a stressful element to the early stages of retirement -- particularly for those with Type A personalities.
A shampoo commercial that flips the way your hair responds - from a man to a woman - watch today's "Video of the Day"
Find out exactly when you'll be most productive at work - it's today! - by checking out today's "3 Things You Need to Know"
Happy birthday wishes to Steven Victor Tallarico who turns 65 today. If you don't know him, he's a member of the Rock'n'Roll Hall of Fame Class os 2001, and the lead singer of a group that has been together more than 40 years. After a rough start to the 80s, they rebounded with the song that was their biggest hit of the decade, and today's "Lost 80s Classic" from Steven Tyler and Aerosmith: