WHAT ARE THE TOP 5 WORST COMPANIES IN AMERICA?
Career website Glassdoor looked at employee reviews at over 250-thousand companies. Here are the top five with the biggest employee complaints:
5. Radio Shack - Managers play favorites, low pay, and strenuous and irregular hours.
4. Dollar General - Employees complain of irregular hours, not getting the hours they desire, and customer theft. Most of the "theft," though, is caused by the employees themselves.
3. Dillard's - Amazon.com has been killing Dillard's sales, hurting the company’s growth. Add to that employees who complain about hours, play, and the sales-per-hour quota which creates too much competition against one another.
2. Express Scripts - Employees at this drug company complain about the priority of reaching goals over customer service. Their biggest complaint was the workload.
1. Dish - This is Dish's second year at the top. The Satellite service has been called "the meanest company in America" by Businessweek. Very low pay and horrible benefits are the biggest complaint.