23 THINGS WOMEN SHOULD STOP DOING:
At Huff Post Women, they've come up with this list - ladies, how many of these are you guilty of doing? This is a summary of the 23, with a link to the compete article at end ...
1. Apologizing all the time. Research has shown that women actually do say “sorry” more often than men.
2. Saying “yes” to everyone else. Stop saying “yes” when you don’t truly mean it.
3. Saying “no” to yourself. Don’t allow your insecurities and anxieties to make your decisions for you .
4. Viewing food as the enemy. Food should not come with regrets.
5. Body-snarking -- out loud or in your own head. Stop putting your looks down.
6. Feeling like an impostor when you accomplish something professionally. Women are more likely than men to feel like “impostors” at work. Start taking your accomplishments at face value.
7. Obsessively untagging every “unflattering” photo of you that ever existed online.
8. Comparing your real life to someone else’s virtual one. Spending a ton of time obsessing over your own online life can be anxiety-provoking -- but so can obsessing over other peoples’ virtual personas.
9. Holding on to regrets and guilt. Guilt and regret are two emotions that usually serve to torture the person feeling them.
10. Wearing heels every day. Embracing comfort (most of the time) will not only make your commute a whole lot more pleasant, but your feet a whole lot happier for years to come. Plus, flat shoes can be super stylish.
11. Judging other women’s sex lives.
12. Judging your own sex life.
13. Trying to be “chill.”
14. Fearing the label “crazy.” There is no easier way to discredit a woman’s opinion or feelings than to accuse her of being overly emotional.
15. WebMD-ing everything. Step away from the Internet doctor and go see a real one if you’re truly worried.
16. Worrying that your life doesn’t look like Pinterest. You are not Martha Stewart.
17. Fearing being alone. There are certain things you have control over and others which you simply don’t. Finding a life partner (or even a temporary one) is one of those things.
18. Being in relationships for the sake of having a relationship. Nothing good comes from tying yourself to a person who isn’t right for you simply because you feel the need to couple up.
19. Not taking advantage of your vacation days. More Americans than ever are forgoing their (already meager) paid vacation days
20. Holding on to toxic friendships. Life is too short to waste time with people who make you feel like crap.
21. Spending time with people out of obligation. Be intentional about who you spend your time with and allow yourself to let some relationships fade away naturally.
22. Being embarrassed about your interests. Stop caring what you “should” look like/care about/talk about.
23. Setting deadlines for major life events. Don’t try to meticulously plan out when you should find love or have babies or get that dream job or buy that amazing brownstone.
View the entire article here:
You might think that "Blurred Lines" by Robin Thicke sounds like Justin Timberlake's "Sexy Back," but we think it actually sounds more like a TV show theme song - watch and listen by clicking here!
Would you like to see the world's ugliest animal? Cilck through and check out today's "3 Things You Need to Know"
Walmart's "Hot Toys" list for the 2013 holiday season is out. This is what you children will want, and Walmart hopes you’ll buy (at their stores) this Christmas
18 months to 2 years
• VTech Go! Go! Smart Wheels Train Station Playset
• Baby Alive Real Surprises Doll
• Fisher Price Laugh and Learn Crawl Around Car
• Little People Fun Sounds Farm
• Playskool Sesame Street Big Hugs Elmo
3 to 5 years
• Doc McStuffins Get Better Check Up Center
• Fisher Price Imaginext DC Super Friends Batcave
• Sofia the First Talking Doll and Animal Friends
• FurReal Friends Cuddles My Giggly Monkey
• Disney Planes Dusty Crophopper Wing Control RC
6 to 7 years
• Hot Wheels Triple Track Twister
• Nerf Rebelle Heartbreaker Bow
• Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Secret Sewer Lair Playset
• Flutterbye Flying Fairy Doll
• Barbie Dreamhouse
8 to 10 years
• Air Hogs Quad X4 Stunt RC
• Nerf N-Strike Elite Rapidstrike CS-18
This is a piece of office equipment we need in our workplace. Watch today's "Video of the Day" and see if you'd like to see it at your job as well